What a day! | Paige Evans + Silhouette DT


Hello Ladies! I’m so excited to be back with a new layout using the awesome Pick Me Up collection! This time my inspiration came from Paige’s new and fantastic Rainbow cut file!
I love the half circle shape of the rainbow and thought that it would be fun to turn it into a whole circle using a big photo.
I started with cutting the rainbow from white cardstock and backed the shape using patterned paper from the 12x12 paper pad. I chose the Paper 9 as my background and cut a big circle from the center using my Cameo. I printed out a fun photo of our last summer holiday in A4 size and placed behind the hole. I arranged the rainbow to the top of the photo. I love how the colors pop out from the background.


I embellished the layout with cardstock stickers and ephemera pieces. I also added sequences to the rainbow stripes using tone on tone technique. I created the title using the tiny foam alphabet stickers.


This layout was so much fun to create, I hope I could inspire you to use rainbow colors on your next layout! Bea



1 comment:

  1. That's just fantastic and original! Love how you added the photo Bea!

    ReplyDelete